CommScope Advances Cloud-Managed Networking with AI-Enabled RUCKUS Cloud
Cloud services platform delivers converged management, network visibility and service assurance
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200616005288/en/
According to market research firm Omdia, the cloud-managed networking market is growing at a compound annual growth rate of 28.7%, with equipment revenues forecasted at
“Networks are changing rapidly, with accelerating growth in users, network elements, devices and device diversity that’s driving a new level of network complexity, making it difficult for IT organizations to keep up,” said Matthias Machowinski, Omdia senior research director, enterprise networks. “Modern cloud-managed networking and ML/AI-based assurance tools provide automation and in-depth network insights, promising to give control back to the IT organization and deliver greater efficiency.”
The RUCKUS Cloud platform is built using a microservices-based, controller-in-the-cloud architecture that ensures full programmability, scalability, high availability, and rapid fix and feature rollout. RUCKUS Cloud is tightly coupled with RUCKUS Analytics, yielding an integrated management and network intelligence cloud service that requires no on-premises hardware and features:
- Unified wired and wireless management - Intuitive, intent-based workflows expedite provisioning, management, and control from large venues to hundreds or thousands of sites.
- ML and AI - Analytics tools enable IT to react quickly to issues and stop network anomalies from rising to the service-affecting level.
- RESTful APIs - OpenAPI-compliant APIs allow IT to automate any network function, create custom dashboards and reports, and easily integrate RUCKUS Cloud into existing enterprise systems.
- MSP dashboard - Allows MSPs to offer branded services and manage multiple end customers.
- Network health monitoring - IT teams can define and measure performance against service level agreements (SLAs) that best reflect the requirements of their users.
- Remote client troubleshooting - Remote access to connection history and clearly identified points of failure facilitate a rapid response to user-reported network issues, regardless of client location.
- Planning and reporting - 12 months of included historical device- and element-level data helps IT make well-informed network planning decisions.
“Enterprise IT operations and managed service providers can realize significant efficiency and user experience gains,” said Pramod Badjate, senior vice president and general manager for CommScope’s RUCKUS portfolio. “These gains will continue to accrue as we introduce new ML and AI capabilities that will, over time, make the network more autonomous and self-healing.”
RUCKUS Cloud is a foundational element of CommScope’s vision for the enterprise in which every element of the distributed connectivity and power delivery fabric is monitored by a single analytics engine and managed from a single, cloud-based console.
“RUCKUS Cloud is a simple and easy-to-use product that makes network management painless for any network admin,” said
“We installed RUCKUS Cloud right before the pandemic. With shelter-in-place, our operating model changed overnight from live events at multiple sites to live-streaming simultaneous HD camera feeds to hundreds of members,” said
For more information on cloud-managed networking, join the Omdia webinar, “Cloud-managed networks: Are they right for you?” on
All product names, trademarks and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.
This press release includes forward-looking statements that are based on information currently available to management, management’s beliefs, as well as on a number of assumptions concerning future events. Forward-looking statements are not a guarantee of performance and are subject to a number of uncertainties and other factors, which could cause the actual results to differ materially from those currently expected. In providing forward-looking statements, the company does not intend, and is not undertaking any obligation or duty, to update these statements as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
News Media Contact:
+1 972 792 3311 or email@example.com