CommScope Brings Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to RUCKUS Analytics
Comprehensive cloud service enables IT to consistently deliver the connectivity experience users expect
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200421005599/en/
Top-level dashboard for
“The benefits of applying advanced analytics to the avalanche of network-based data in complex enterprise networks are multifold,” said
CommScope’s RUCKUS Analytics integrates directly with RUCKUS on-premises, private cloud and public cloud control and management architectures and requires no on-site data collector. RUCKUS Analytics features:
- ML and AI - The Incident Analytics module within RUCKUS Analytics gives IT the tools to react quickly to issues and stop network anomalies from rising to the service-affecting level.
- Client troubleshooting - The Client Troubleshooting module gives the IT team a bird’s-eye view of the life of a client connection down to the specific point of failure, so they can quickly and confidently respond to user-reported network issues.
- Network intelligence - The Network Health Monitoring module lets IT teams measure performance against the service level agreements (SLAs) that best reflect the requirements of their users.
- Network-wide visibility - An intuitive top-level dashboard provides IT with an omniscient view of network operations across every site.
- Data visualization - The Data Explorer module is an industry-unique tool that gives IT the ability to create custom dashboards with drag-and-drop ease.
- Planning and reporting - The Report module puts twelve months of historical data in the cloud and gives IT teams the ability to capture data from the network element and even the device level, thereby establishing trends that can guide network-related decisions.
“We’ve built a loyal customer base by delivering measurably better user experiences and by simplifying life for IT departments.
RUCKUS Analytics subscriptions for APs and switches managed by SmartZone network controllers or RUCKUS Cloud are available now. Access points and switches are sold separately. To learn more, contact a RUCKUS networking solution provider. Existing
CommScope Customers are saying:
“In the luxury hotel business, a great Wi-Fi user experience is a key component of guest satisfaction. We get high marks for our network quality, however, when we started using RUCKUS Analytics at one of our flagship hotels, we immediately discovered new, potentially service-affecting issues that made us rethink some of our design assumptions,” said
“As a pure-play Wi-Fi-as-a-service provider, our success depends on meeting customer SLAs and efficiently managing to those SLAs. That means quickly addressing issues that arise in a network. Unfortunately, it’s often difficult to pinpoint the exact cause,” said
“We run a network of 420+ access points and thousands of simultaneous users across two venues— a 100,000 square foot convention center and a 18,500-seat NBA arena. Ruckus Analytics has significantly improved our ability to monitor and maintain exceptional Wi-Fi service quality during events at both venues,” said
All product names, trademarks and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.
This press release includes forward-looking statements that are based on information currently available to management, management’s beliefs, as well as on a number of assumptions concerning future events. Forward-looking statements are not a guarantee of performance and are subject to a number of uncertainties and other factors, which could cause the actual results to differ materially from those currently expected. In providing forward-looking statements, the company does not intend, and is not undertaking any obligation or duty, to update these statements as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
News Media Contact:
+1 972 792 3311 or email@example.com